Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Self Publishing Comics (Comix)

I am working on a comic with Sean. 

Here is a sample of page five. Freshly scanned into three images and photoshopped together again. Wonderful! I am thinking about writing a full article on this process, as it was a pain to figure out on my own, after failing to find tutorials online. 


Story is about mixed realities, set around the time of the black death. Wonderful!

Scenery is inspired by Cummins Falls in TN, and the game Mount and Blade: Warband
I would love to self publish a few issues to sell at the local comic shop. Also plan to release it online at some point. I have my scans done for 10/12 pages. Next step is cleaning up in Photoshop and lettering. 

1 comment:

  1. shout out to crpg community forums for giving me comments and moral support to truck this thing along

    ReplyDelete